Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Week 13 Review


I love Greek Mythology so I enjoyed watching this comparison video of both Indian and Greek Mythology. I like the comparisons that were made in this video. I knew a few things about both the Indian god/goddess and about the Greek god/goddess, so the comparisons made sense to me. I feel like if I had taken both this Epics of India and the Myth and Folklore class at the same time, then I would've been able to get a more clearer understanding of the comparison.

Whatever... I'm late anyway. Source: Class annoucements. 
I really liked this graphic because this is so me. I have moments where I'm early to things, but most of the time I'm late. I usually walk into my morning class at least 5-10 minutes later. One time I ended up being 20 minutes late that I had to sit on the ground because I couldn't find a seat. It's a good thing that the classroom had carpet and not tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment