Search This Blog

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Famous Last Words: Surviving these next few weeks

So here it is. The Sunday of Thanksgiving break, the end of this much, much needed break. My goal for this break was to finish up this class but that didn't happen sadly. However, I'm going to try to set that as my goal for this next week. I definitely want to finish before dead week. That just means I'm going to need to invest a whole lot of time into this class now.

However, this was my best week of class because I'm actually going to end up doing all of the assignments, meaning all of the regular and the extra credit. I'm lowkey proud of myself. I'm going to set the goal to do the same thing this next week too. Hopefully, I won't have to do all of the extra credits to reach my desired grade. I don't think I will have to but we'll see. The only thing I didn't really like was my story I wrote this week. It wasn't my best because I really couldn't come up with anything. I kind of just threw some thoughts around and it into a story.

This week I got to do some fun readings. For the regular readings, I finished up the Epified: Mahabharata videos I had started. For the extra credit readings, I read some Jataka Tales and they were fun to read. I have found other videos from the same channel that I will use as extra credit readings. I started watching the Sita Sings the Blues movie for this week's reading and I'm already enjoying it so much. I'm so excited to finish it! It's honestly the best thing I've watched in this class. I don't know how I'll write a story for it because it is already so awesome itself, but I think I'll be able to come up with something.

I'm honestly so stressed about all of my classes, but I'm glad I have this class as a bit of break from all of the hard classes. I actually look forward to doing the readings for this class, especially for this week.

Meme I made. Woody's face describes me perfectly. Source: ImgFlip.

No comments:

Post a Comment