Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

Week 15 Review

Week 15 Review


This was the first video I saw while going through the announcements and I thought it was so cool! I like how in every building window, there's a face and they're all singing. I thought not only the singing, but the whole video was amazing! At the end there is a long, and I mean LONG, list of everyone that was involved in this video and I didn't realize that there was so many people in this video. 


Source: December 2nd Class Announcement
I love this graphic! I used to read a lot in grade school and this graphic literally explains why. I would use reading as my escape from the world, and I would get lost in the world of books. I realize I did find myself in the books I read too. I would always find a character that I thought was at least a little similar to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment