Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2018

Growth Mindset: Read an Article

by Amy Morin

  • What is at least one thing that the article CONFIRMED for you that you knew already? 
    • What this article confirmed for me was that I do doubt myself a lot, so I should stop doing that because that is going to hold me back from so many things. I second-guess myself a lot so that also holds me back.

  • What is at least one NEW thing that you learned that you did not know before?
    • I didn't really learn anything new from this article. All of the things that are mentioned in this article, I have done at various points of my life but I definitely think I have gotten better at not letting all of them affect me like they used to.
  • What is the one thing you are now CURIOUS to explore (i.e. something you want to try in your life, something you want to research and learn more about, etc.) and what are you going to do in order to act on that curiosity?
    • Something I want to do now is a go a whole day without doubting myself, second-guessing myself, and putting myself down. I want to see how many things I can accomplish in a day without doing all three of those things.
Source: By Diandra Medina.

No comments:

Post a Comment